• DREICOR, in conjunction with TECO, has constructed the last seven float glass plants in the US, the most recent completed in 2020. DREICOR and TECO are true Subject Matter Experts in the glass plant design-build market.
• From one-off prototypes and repair parts, through full-plant construction-DREICOR can support any range of project sizes.
• DREICOR also maintains a fleet of trucks, forklifts, man-lifts, cranes, and earth moving equipment to ensure they can fulfill all facets of a project, from demolition through commissioning.
Learn more about Scalability
• DREICOR can fabricate 100-200 tons/month of structural steel, and 10-15 tons/month of heavy-gauge sheet metal.
• DREICOR's regional partnerships can increase their structural steel and sheet metal fabrication capacity by 300-400% if required.
• DREICOR has well-established relationships with highly skilled masons, ironworkers, pipefitters, and electricians across the US, and can expand their workforce to 400-500 persons as required.
• DREICOR, and associated companies within the TECO family of companies, represent the only true Engineering/Procurement/Construction contractor in the US capable of providing a greenfield float glass plant on a turnkey basis.
Let's Work Together
Is this what you need on your next project? Not sure if this is the right technology for the job? We would love to help you.Contact Us