DREICOR takes pride in the effectiveness of the BBS safety program and reports on safety performance and data-driven indicators that help focus safety resources.
BBS data are reported in various forms, including bar charts which indicate trends in the unsafe conditions by area or function, and histograms indicating the number of unsafe conditions reported on a monthly and cumulative basis.
Reporting for Continuous Improvement
Reporting serves multiple purposes including:
- Advising site personnel on safety performance, and recognizing good performance.
- Raising consciousness about where risks may exist due to changing work packages.
- Communicating and emphasizing areas requiring improvement.
- Demonstrating to site teams the corporate commitment to a safe work environment.
- Demonstrating to customers our commitment to safety through transparent reporting.
Let's Work Together
Is this what you need on your next project? Not sure if this is the right technology for the job? We would love to help you.Contact Us