Project Planning and Execution
Project Planning is Key
Industrial construction is technically complex. Integrating experienced project planning and highly skilled project construction teams is one way DREICOR ensures your project success.
DREICOR provides EPC construction services in conjunction with the TECO group. Through this relationship, DREICOR integrates its safety, fabrication, procurement, project management, and construction services with the groups technical expertise, design/engineering services, and project tracking capabilities.
Plan, Schedule, Review, Repeat
Dreicor has systems in place to coordinate the engineering, procurement and construction phases of the project. These systems are designed to keep the client informed on project progress, as well as helping Dreicor control project costs and schedule.
• Development of an Integrated Schedule, tying the procurement process to the construction schedule. This allows for critical path management.
• Development of a Procurement Schedule that sets the timing for generating specifications, bidding, manufacturing, and shipping/delivery.
• Development of a Procurement Plan addressing all custom manufactured or fabricated items, as well as commodity purchases.
• Utilization of a database of vendors with a history of good quality and delivery performance, as well as fair pricing. This expedites procurement and ensures quality.
• Generating weekly expediting reports and conducting periodic schedule reviews for early identification of potential delays. This creates an opportunity for a work-around to maintain the schedule.
Let's Work Together
Is this what you need on your next project? Not sure if this is the right technology for the job? We would love to help you.Contact Us