DREICOR's construction teams have the skills needed for glass plant and industrial construction projects.
• American Welding Society (AWS) certified welders
• Structural steel fabrication and erection
• Refractory installation- block, brick and castable
• Sheet metal fabrication and installation
• Piping- natural gas, water, air and hazardous gases
• Electrical- power distribution and controls
• Mechanical- millwright and equipment installation
• Tractor-trailer operation/equipment operation and maintenance
Learn more about Our Workforce
Workforce Experience Where it Counts
All construction projects are completed by DREICOR employees, under the guidance of a highly experienced supervisory team with extensive experience in glass industry construction.
DREICOR is a merit shop (non-union) contractor that can self-perform all aspects of a rebuild or construction project with in-house trades. Because DREICOR uses the same workforce from job-to-job, our customers can expect consistent quality and a commitment to project safety.
DREICOR's team is heavily cross-trained, and understands interdependencies in the construction process. This enables DREICOR to optimize labor and adjust construction sequencing to maintain schedule.
Let's Work Together
Is this what you need on your next project? Not sure if this is the right technology for the job? We would love to help you.Contact Us