As fabricator and construction contractor:
• DREICOR takes full responsibility for the quality of their erected steel and ductwork.
• DREICOR can improve schedule by optimizing installation sequencing.
• DREICOR reduces the demands on the client's project management team by eliminating the interface between fabrication and construction contractors.
Learn more about Fabrications
The Complete Service Package
DREICOR can fabricate to the customer provided details, or DREICOR can provide an engineering/design/fabrication package as required by the customer or project.
- Structural welders certified to American Welding Society (AWS) Part D1.1, and piping welders certified to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Section IX.
- International Accreditation Service (IAS) certified for the fabrication and inspection of structural steel in accordance with International Building Code.
- Ability to provide detailing of customer provided layouts to fulfill fabrication orders.
- Ability to accelerate schedule when working with the group's structural design services - rapid response on Phase I steel procurement and fabrications.
- Ability to pre-assemble large, complex structures to demonstrate fit and function before shipment.
- Experience in modularization of some structural packages to reduce field time.
- Piping systems, including piping skids, modularized gas/oxygen flow skids, cooling water flow control skids, nitrogen/hydrogen mixing stations, bubbler panels.
- Industrial-scale heavy-gauge sheet metal ductwork, transitions, valves, dampers.
- Field crews are experienced in non-destructive quality testing methods in accordance as ASME testing protocols.
Let's Work Together
Is this what you need on your next project? Not sure if this is the right technology for the job? We would love to help you.Contact Us